The Workplace Pride Global Benchmark is the Foundation’s principle international project.
In addition to this, the Foundation continues to engage with it’s members and governments to highlight the challenges (and opportunities) in creating LGBT inclusive working environments around the world. To date this has included events such as:
- Participation in IBM LGBT Business Forums in:
- Prague, Zurich, Stockholm, Bratislava, Vienna, Rome, Warsaw, Bangkok, etc.
- Cooperation/participation/presentation at other LGBT NGO events in:
- Dortmund: PrOut@Work
- Copenhagen & Antwerpen: OutGames
- Tokyo: Human Rights Watch
- Dallas, Washington D.C.: Out & Equal
- London: Stonewall
- Rome: Edge
- Vienna, Berne, Basel: EGMA
- Yerevan, Tblisi: COC
- Presentations given at European Commission events in:
- Presentation in Cisco Global LGBT ERG Webinar:
Workplace Pride is always looking for opportunities to cooperate with other organizations in the field of LGBT workplace inclusion. If you have a project or event that you think would fit the bill, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org